The Good, The Bad, and the Utterly Frustrating

With my boots pulled high and my belt tied low, I eyed the beast and walked real slow.

"I told you to print! I'm not backing down. You do as I say or I'll run you out of town!"

Now I'm a cool cumcumber of a gal, and I've been known to hold my tongue,
But when a printer doesn't print, I think it should be taken out and strung!

But the beast just sat there, not flinching at my glare
It hummed in its rebellion and blinked!... that little hellion.

I gave a great swing and slapped its hardened hide
But any hint of mercy must be hidden deep inside.

"You just wait! You take some time to think!
'Cause tomorrow I'll be back, and I'll make you spill your ink!"

Comments

Brian said…
A Canon s530D
Has lately been picking on me.
With a “Used Ink Tank Full.”
Neither pushing nor pull
Will set my poor document free.
lasselanta said…
If you ask the IT sheriff to handle the problem on your behalf, do you think you'd get a dot-matrix out of the deal?
Vicki Carroll said…
Your Dad should probably tell his side of the story, but the summary is that his printer now works, but the bathroom sink doesn't. Something to do with taking itty bitty printer parts and trying to clean/wash them and then dry them. =)
Brian said…
Yes, I was very careful to use a screen when I was washing them, but when I went into the bedroom to dry them with the hairdrier, the drier blew them out of my hand and into the sink, where gravity and slick porcelain did the rest. Perhaps this warrents its own post over at my place. I will see about that tomorrow.
Matthew Carroll said…
I'm not going to say anything, because my little bargain basement laser printer, which used to squeal like a stuck pig while never feeding paper is suddenly now without explanation humbly performing its required service. Actually, now that I think of it, it began to work again the moment I pulled the old ink-jet out of the closet. Impertinent printer that!

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers