No, It's Super Belt!

As I've mentioned before, when your living space is small, things gain multiple uses.

So it was, that one day my co-worker asked "That is a lovely collar. Is that part of this shirt or is it a necklace?" I admitted, "No, it's a belt. I just thought I would try it in a different place."

The next day I was complemented again about my colorful hair-tie. Me: "Oh, this? Um... it's actually a belt, too."

Poor dear. Now every time she remarks about something I am wearing she quickly adds "Or is that a belt?"

Comments

sarah marie said…
Haha... I am trying to picture you with a belt as your collar, but I end up with an image of a puppy...
slowlane said…
Imagine less dog-collarish and more chain-like only from coconut shell instead of metal.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers