Armpit

Yesterday, after fulfilling my duty and privilege of reporting as a potential juror, I made several spur of the moment decisions.

The first was to catch the bus from the court house.

The second was to not take the bus the rest of the way home.

I figured it was a beautiful, fresh smelling day, it couldn't be much more than two or three miles, and I didn't have anything that needed to be done besides ironing, so I got off the bus and headed home.

Unfortunately, the shortest distance between the two points happened to be the armpit.

The stock yards.
A junk yard or two.
A nearly abandoned RV storage.
A processing plant.

A beautiful, fresh smelling day, yes. A beautiful, fresh smelling walk, no.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My cat has had a bout of diarrhea on the porch for 2 nights running.
slowlane said…
That sounds pleasant.
Matthew Carroll said…
A bout of the runs for about two nights running? Como terrĂ­vel!
Chris said…
heh. That's what you get for appreciating nature. Better to use gas and burn, baby, burn. >:)

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers