Correction

I was all fired up to go complain about the silly assessment test, and the secretary suggested that I come in at 7am Monday morning to stand in line to see a counselor. Then she suggested that to smooth things over, I should watch the online orientation video.

So, dutiful me, I did. It could use some obvious re-editing, but it did offer me a very important tidbit of information. English 001 comes after English 251. As I am sure the rest of you knew, the proper way to count is 300 through 400, then 200 through 299, then 100 through 199, and finally 001-099.

All this to say, I don't need to take English 001 as a prerequisite for the class I want to take. Eventually I will need to go stand in the monster line to talk to a counselor, but I get to put it off a little longer. Yay for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers