Roots

For those of you who have gotten worried that I may be moving out of the slow lane, do not fear, I have not strayed too far from my roots.

I have recently discovered a great satisfaction in flossing daily.

I have grown to appreciate The Wiggles, although I didn't make it to any of their concerts on the West Coast. I must admit, fan that I am, that their early work carries a certain quality that their more recent work lacks. I'm not sure what exactly I would call that quality, but it is there.

For class on Monday I made a potato stamp picture of a bright winter day and then in class I made a zoo out of graham crackers, pretzels, animal crackers and frosting plus a butterfly out of disgusting white bread, peanut butter, pretzels, and candy.

This past Sunday I took a walk in the rain (cold, though it was) and I took time to smell the roses. Okay, so I actually didn't stop to actually smell them. And there weren't any roses, but I did see amazing wild flowers.

And today I've made time to go and sit in a court room and learn more about our judicial system. Well, I won't actually go unless I have to, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The "No I" Phone

Amtrak Adventuring