Am I allowed to laugh?

Sometimes I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to laugh or not. The following is excerpted from an email that I had trouble deciding about. Maybe you can let me know after you read it whether you want to laugh or whether you want to send money to help.


He is very laborious to make them know that during these days we are receiving the flagellum of the nature and the floods are devastating with our houses, small farms and smaller animal raising is as well as the nature shows no mercy with which we are poor.

We wished to promote of integral way in the following aspects: To impel to the small artisan mining with direct participation of the woman. Qualification and gratuitous and permanent technical attendance for productive projects. To stimulate the development of micro and the small company of production in the Andean zones High, Eyebrow of Forest, and Forest.

Comments

Wow. Is that supposed to mean something intelligible? It almost sounds like the kind of thing that you get in spam.
serapio said…
Spanish put through an automatic translator?
slowlane said…
The original email, in Spanish, was sent to one of my co-workers who replied, asking for an English translation. After he got the computer translated version, he sent it on to my department to figure out what the English meant.

The Spanish would have been easier to figure out.
Avido said…
........ah.........Yes?
Matthew Carroll said…
If you decide to send money, let me know, and I can get you some more of that stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers