Death to or by Ants?

It is a good thing I don't believe in reincarnation, otherwise I might give up.

As you all know, the small black ants have been gone for over a week now. This morning, however, tiny brown ants converged on my kitchen sink. I've never seen ants like these and I would prefer if I never saw them again, but I have some questions.

Questions:
If I kill these ants, will they come back as teeny tiny off-white ants?
If I used all of the poisons I knew to use on the black ants and they didn't keep the brown ants away, what can I posibly use on the brown ants?
Do you think I could turn this around for my benefit and sell ant farms to people?
How come the things I really want to kill I have such ill luck with?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers