Egg Yolk

In spring cleaning my room, I have realized that much of the needed organization is like separating a yolk from the rest of the egg. I keep passing the stuff back and forth, from bed to floor and from floor to bed, picking out little bit by little bit. When I finally give up on separating out any more, I shall label what remains "Useful Sorts Of Junk" and put it in a shoe box under by bed.

Oh.

I just happened to remember that I already have a box like that under my bed. Great. Another egg to separate and it isn't even Spring yet.

Comments

serapio said…
Hi fantastic blog you got here. I just think that spam comments shouldn't outnumber real comments, so I am making a real comment. Or at least a semi-real comment.
serapio said…
This is another comment. You should check out this page about preventing comment spam. I haven't turned on the captchas, but my blog isn't as popular as yours is.

Regarding egg yoke, I just scramble it all together in the pan, and only pull out stray bits of eggshell. I just label the whole mess in my room all "useful sorts of junk", and then I keep a shoe box for things I can throw out.
slowlane said…
serapio, I am very glad that you don't think spam comments should out number real comments. Maybe I should encourage spam comments so that I would also get more real comments.

And about your shoe box of things that can be thrown away... don't let anybody else see it before you manage to get it to the trash can. I might just take a fancy to something you call trash and then I would have to find room for it in my shoebox of useful sorts of junk.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers