Not Carpooling Yet

Despite the efforts of several women to find me a good Okie to marry, I and my heart have returned to California.

Although, I did spend a delightful afternoon with the family of a certain star from a certain soap opera and receive, as a gift, a picture of said celebrity. I don't remember the celebrity's name, and I don't believe I ever knew his character's name and I accidentally spilled water all over his picture, but I'm sure that if I happened to put the show's name on my blog I would receive a ton of hits. I must admit that the celebrity looks rather cute, but I would also like to point out that his niece and nephew are absolutely darling.

Comments

caedmonstia said…
Hey I'm glad to hear you have started up a romance with a soap opera star, but what does that have to do with carpooling?
slowlane said…
Well, obviously, if I really had been paired up with someone, I would have "two or more persons per vehicle" and I could drive in the carpool lane.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers