Word Verification

Has any one else found it disturbing that "word verification" is a misnomer that attacks both the morals this nation was founded on and our basic understanding of language?

When we are called upon to use "word verification" we are called to affirm random letters as a word. We are being forced to agree that something is what it is not. In addition, our very definition of "word" is being challenged.

My friends, we cannot let this happen. The greater good of our nation is at stake. Rise up in protest against the subtle attacks of evil on the internet. Do not stand idly by!

(Never fear, however, I am positive that the good of commenting on my blog outways the ill of affirming random letters to be a word.)

Comments

serapio said…
bkdkng btaylk. cgzubn ewnicd gtsaic!
Anonymous said…
Hey, I just found your blog. Great stuff! I'm thinking of bookmarking it.

I have a wuggy website. It pretty much covers everything wuggy-related. Stop by some time if you get the chance.

Cheerio!

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

Eight Photos of Us