Christmas Shopping

So I got an email from caedmonstia the other day and she asked me if I knew what we were going to do for Christmas, as it looks like we are all going to be rather broke. She suggested that maybe we should pick a price limit for how much we can spend per gift, you know, like maybe $2.

Now I know that money goes farther in Brazil, and I know that, as her blog url suggests, she has been broke for a very long time, but $2 doesn't sound like it will go very far.

So I think I'm going to suggest a limit that will give us more to work with. How about $3 plus tax?

Comments

caedmonstia said…
Or we could do that little "let's-just-MAKE-things-for-each-other" idea.

Our whole family could receive a framed version of "Still Life With Walnut"

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers