The Grinch

I am full of Grinch-like attitude about the upcoming festivities.

No, not Christmas. Halloween.

I just don't understand why someone who gets so embarrassed about spider webs in their house will go purchase spider webs to drape their bushes and entry way.

And why do people who buy beautiful homes try to make them look haunted?

Why do people who cannot stand to have a friendly garden spider to catch bugs put great, big, hideous, black, eight legged somethings on their roof?

Why do people who worry about attracting flies carve pumpkins and leave them on their door step for weeks?

Why do people spend lots of money making sure their lawn stays green and groomed and then install a graveyard in the middle, complete with stones, skeletons, and poorly upkept graves?

I know, I know, call me a grinch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers