Crowds

Apparently there is a great host of people hoping that I will manage to meet my goal of 200 posts for the year 2006.

A great host, in this case, refers to two people.

I began a post over a month ago, that I have worked on intermittently since then, and while it is not yet fit for gracing this public page, I will excerpt a small portion of it to make my quota:



I know that's cheating, but it's almost midnight. And really, what better way to start the New Year than with a hug?

So Happy New Year!

Comments

lasselanta said…
so... settle this for us... is this, or is it not, whoamitoblowagainsthewind?

I'm guessing not, but wow, we sure did some double takes...
slowlane said…
It isn't, but part of the fun of watching it is that it looks so much like him.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers