Christmas Card Comparisons

Since I know many of you go visiting at the houses of others specifically to compare collections of Christmas cards, I have a confession to make:

I am using more than one style of Christmas card.

Now I don't want you to think that there was a List A and a List B, and that everyone on List B got the other design. There was just a List A and it got longer than I anticipated.

And if, in a couple of days you haven't received a card, that doesn't mean that you were neither on List A or on List B (I mean... the second half of List A), it just means that I haven't yet found your address.

So if you want to make sure that you get a Christmas card from me this year, and you think that maybe I have lost your address and was unable to find it through online searches and rigorous perusals of old emails, let me know. Because I'm too embarrassed to admit that I lost your address.

And, of course, I want you all* to know that I'm still alive. But more than that, I now have a whole slough of Christmas cards I need to use up.

*Some terms and conditions apply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers