Ferdy

I have met what must be the world's most annoying cat. His name is Ferdy.

Usually I find myself to be quite charitable towards felines. Usually I find them cute or entertaining or companionable.

But usually they are not chewing on my hair at every chance.
Or jumping up on the kitchen counter while I am making dinner.
Or stealing the baby's toys from the bath tub.
Or running outside at every opportunity so that they must be chased and brought inside.
Or fishing under the oven and batting out broken pieces of glass.
Or eating the dog's food.
Or tearing apart the shower curtain.
Or falling into the bath tub and then running through the house streaming water and then climbing on me.

I almost figured I should charge more for not having tied him up while I was babysitting.

Comments

caedmonstia said…
You might have met the most annoying cat in the Northern Hemisphere, but not in the whole world, because I'm pretty sure that one lives with me.
slowlane said…
But yours is still cute. This one isn't.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers