At the dentist

Besides being very glad that I am not a dentist or any other person who makes their living from looking in mouths, I find two things that I think about everytime I find myself in the funny recliner trying not to accidentally bite gloved hands.

The first thing: Is my nose clean? Looking in mouths is one thing, happening to look in noses is a lot worse.

The second thing: How do I spit the flouride out without having it dribble down my chin or get all over me? I obviously wasn't enough of a tom-boy to learn how to spit properly–– because I make a mess everytime. How embarrassing.

Comments

caedmonstia said…
I have a friend who wants to be a dentist, because he thinks it would be "bonito" to be a dentist. I said I disagreed, but I'm glad he feels that way because someone has to look up people's noses and watch them drool flouride all over themselves.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers