Peace Process

Today I made steps to further world peace.

The website for my work, as I have previously mentioned, has a form for those who would like to leave a question or comment. In the address section, there is a drop down menu for selecting which country you are from.

Currently the list includes 63 countries.

Seeing as I have personally been to 21 and I know I have not been to a third of the countries on this fair globe, I realized that there is a problem.

Actually, I didn't realize there was a problem until a writer noted that Austria wasn't on the list. I can understand Monaco not being there... even Eritrea, but Austria?

So I enquired.

We should know by now, that when we enquire about whether we can make a change, it becomes our duty to fix it.

So I got to figure out which countries to add to the list.

Fair friend, do you want to decide how many countries and which ones should be on the list?

I feel like I am faced with the challenge of the UN and the Olympic counsel and then the me in the other department passes by and makes some snide remark about how if I list more countries, I will be begging for more letters that end "P.S. Send money."

So I doubled the list. The webmaster still has to approve the lengthy file, but I just want to appologize to all of the potential writers from Andorra, San Marino, Georgia, and every other nation-state that didn't quite make the cut... I have nothing against you, your country was just assigned heads and the penny landed tails.

Comments

slowlane said…
We now have 111 countries on our list! Woo hoo!

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers