You know...

You know you might be in for a time of it when you receive a 20 page epistle where at the bottom of the first page you read "I won't write much here as usually once my pen takes off it is very hard to stop it, and I don't want to overwhelm you with stuff which probably wouldn't interest you."

You know you will be in for a time of it when at the bottom of page five you read "Sorry I haven't kept my writing as neat as is comfortable for the reader but my best intentions in this regard usually do lead the reader to the hell of illegibility."

Comments

serapio said…
Yikes!
WHO are these strange people who send you letters?
slowlane said…
I am nearly convinced that the majority of people on this planet are strange and that they all send me letters.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers